Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] man@privacy.net[_2_] is offline

Default Slight OT...Any Fiberglass Wizards Here...?

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:28:16 -0500, Kenneth
wrote:

:On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:53:41 -0800, Zz Yzx
wrote:
:
:Boating newsgroups too. Fiberglass work is a very essential part of boat
:manufacturing and maintenance. I got some terrific help there when I
:repaired a table in my yard, glassing the whole top.
:
:I second the boating group recommendation.
:
:If you call the guys at Gougeon Bro's/West Systems, they're incredibly
:helpul.
:
:-Zz
:
:Howdy,
:
:Of course, I'd welcome any advice I get here, but the
:boating group suggestion has already paid off.
:
:Many thanks,

Oh, and you can also undoubtely get great fiberglass help in surfing
newsgroups and forums. FG is fundamental in repairing and manufacturing
surfboards.

Dan