Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Safety glasses w bifocals

Ned Simmons writes:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:16:48 -0500, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at
PTD dot NET wrote:

Zenni optical has been fine for regular glasses, but I"d like to get
safety glasses with side shields for the shop. I emailed them
inquiring whether they sold safety glasses / frames, but got no reply.
Is there any place where you can get inexpensive safety glasses with
bifocals?

I have a pair of Crews bifocals, but it looks like they're only making
full lens magnifiers now. I actually prefer a full lens for most
things in the shop, but I use a relatively mild +1.50. Moving around
might be problematic with a stronger lens.

I'm not familiar with Crews -- do you have a URL?