Posted to uk.d-i-y
Samantha Booth[_4_] Samantha Booth[_4_] is offline

Default Beeswax ?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Samantha Booth wrote:

Thought you would take that stance, comical really and entirely
predictable. I just don't like to argue with people who's arguments
are made up of the words bollox and bugger as their way of bullying
their way through the argument.

And in the paragraph below you use the word 'arse'. So arse is acceptable
to use, but bollox and bugger aren't?

I didn't start this you did. I merely asked a question to which you replied
Bollox in you paragraph. I am merely stooping to your level.

Lets face it you get your arse kicked on here plenty of times without
me adding to it. Prove to me that what you use are better for me and
my family than what I use. You cant.

I can, having a basic knowledge of chemistry, but you refused to look up
how surfactants work on the grounds that;
I use them every day so I know what they do in my
house. I don't need to look anything you suggest up, thanks.

I know how they work. I dont need you to point me in that direction thanks

No doubt you can provide some evidence that your greenwash, natural
'chemicals' (but we won't call them that, because chemicals are bad and
have something to do with that nasty science thingy) work?

Since non of them are able to emulsify grease that might be difficult.
Can you explain how salt 'cuts through grease' for example?

Its an ebrasive. I use it with vinegar to cut through grease and use Bicarb
to stop the smell. Salt is excellent at cutting through grease.

I knew as soon as I made my last comment you would be on here
claiming a victory late at night, what a sad little life you lead.

Not as sad as people with no knowledge of chemistry who swallow greenwash
rubbish whole.

Absolutely nothing you have said has convinced me to divert to Tesco
and buy chemicals.

You are buying chemicals FFS! What else would you call acetic acid,
sodium bicarbonate & sodium chloride? Why are they 'good' and other
chemicals 'bad'?

They are chemincals I chose to use that have no effect on my daughter.
What you can clean with from tesco I can find kinder methods.
Anyway for the record YOU HAVE WON. Ooo is that OK for ya? Make you
feel like a man? Please

You sound just like Stewie out of Family Guy.

And you sound like a stuck record

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk