Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Beeswax ?

Bruce wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Rod wrote:
And another is that the brand loyalty drags us along with all the
changes in formulation made over the years. I don't know for sure, but
it feels to me that Fairly liquid had a dramatic change a few years ago.
Nowadays it doesn't seem quite as good - though if things are left to
soak it is OK.

I'm rare in not wanting a dishwasher - and pretty well all the modern hand
washing up liquids now cause heavy smearing if you leave things to drip
dry. Wasn't so a couple of years ago.

Same here. I do what Rod does, let it soak for 10-15 minutes, and make
sure to rinse thoroughly.

I remember reading many years ago (Lord knows where!) that where the
British rinsed washed dishes in clean water once, or not at all, the
Japanese rinsed them on average five times.

I do rinse them off - always have done. But just the once!

I wouldn't mind a dishwasher - but not possible to work one in with the
kitchen as it is. Even then, not sure how well it would work with our
patterns of life. I would definitely like one when it comes to the
spring cleaning phase - everything out of the cupboards and, as
appropriate, washed.

--
Rod

onset.