Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default REVIEW: WTC 8" RotaryTabe.

I think the reference was to Wholesale Tool, Roger.

http://www.wttool.com/product-exec/p...les_WT_Import_

WT is using the same image for all of their RT models, so it's not easy to
see what any particular model actually looks like.

The link that you provided looks like it may be the same manufacturer that
makes the Phase II machine accessories, and one of their pictures shows the
Phase II nameplate on it (the X-Y table).

That particular RT image from your link appears to be identical in every
detail, to a 6" Phase II RT that I have.
The horizontal model I have was found on eBay several years ago, and after a
few minor spot scrapes on the table gear teeth, it performs as smoothly as
the one Grunty described, like silk.
Additionally, it's a low profile design, which is maybe an inch shorter than
the previous one I had (a crappy H/V version from India).

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Roger Paskell" wrote in message

And just who might "WT" be?? Also is this the table you are referring to
http://en.yantai-universal.com/newEb...shParent=false ?

Roger