Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default How do I dispose of this bulb?

Adam Aglionby wrote:
On 21 Jan, 16:49, "Fred Finisterre" wrote:
It's one of these:

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/8470321-21/detail/B00133SDV6

Anyone know how do I dispose of it safely/greenly?

Thanks,

Fred.

Ask your local council if they have invested in one of these:

http://www.cfl-lamprecycling.com/

Perhaps a local supermarket is having one fitted, perhaps not....

Adam

The concept that every household that has a CFL to dispose of has to
contact their council to ask is madness. (Though it might indeed be
necessary in some places.) Unless the councils manage to tell their
residents, they have fallen over on the starting blocks.

To be fair to ours, we get a leaflet with holiday arrangements and other
details every so often - at least once a year.

--
Rod

onset.