Posted to uk.d-i-y
Samantha Booth[_3_] Samantha Booth[_3_] is offline

Default Beeswax ?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
Samantha Booth wrote:
SNIP

Disease is rife today too Dave.

Errm no. Not in 1st world countries it isn't.

Anyway your manner of posting I can do without I find you too
aggressive with your Bollox talk and Bugger this and that.
I will leave it there thanks and bid you farewell.

In other words, you don't know what you are talking about and therefore
can't continue the discussion.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Thought you would take that stance, comical really and entirely predictable.
I just don't like to argue with people who's arguments are made up of the
words bollox and bugger as their way of bullying their way through the
argument.

Lets face it you get your arse kicked on here plenty of times without me
adding to it. Prove to me that what you use are better for me and my family
than what I use. You cant.

I knew as soon as I made my last comment you would be on here claiming a
victory late at night, what a sad little life you lead. Absolutely nothing
you have said has convinced me to divert to Tesco and buy chemicals.
Thousands of people stick to their old fashioned methods and they aren't in
hospital rife with disease.

Anyway for the record YOU HAVE WON. Ooo is that OK for ya? Make you feel
like a man? Please