Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Attic insulation: do attic floor, or roof, or what? And, how muchwork (ie $$$)?

On Jan 20, 9:30*pm, Shaun Eli wrote:
I was going to post that for $10,000 I'd fly anywhere in the U.S. and
do the job for you (and I'm a stand-up comedian, not a contractor, but
I just insulated my attic to R-60 and clearly $10,000 is about five or
ten times too much).

Then I read that you're in New Rochelle; I live in Pelham (a bordering
town)-- if your post is serious and you want some help, I'd be glad to
offer a few pointers (for nothing) since you really sound like you
need help! *go to my websitewww.BrainChampagne.comand you can
contact me through there.

Shaun Eliwww.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: *Clever Comedy for Smart Minds (sm)

One of Obama;s plans is to have a govt program to insulate 2mil
homes. The crew that visited David sound like they are conducting
test marketing. I can only imagine the waste and ripp offs that will
accompany this new govt program. If the govt is handing out money, I
can see abandoned houses without windows getting insulation blown into
the attic.