Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Newsguy sending duplicate posts

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

I've been getting duplicate posts, from 4 -6 days ago. The duplicate is
dated the same, but shows up later. E.g., I just got a post dated 1/16
which is the duplicate of the 1st one I got on 1/16. They both show on
the list of posts.

My server is Newsguy, but maybe it's not "him". Anybody else have this
happening, with Newsguy, or not? Or maybe it's my reader (Thunderbird).

Bob

Just a data point, I use easynews and it has been taking over an hour for a message I post
to be retrievable.

I'm not noticing double posts from anyone on r.c.m.

Wes