Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Running Electrical wire in shed

(Doug Miller) wrote in
:

In article
,
RedDwarf wrote:
The problem is that the to prongs/
spades keep breaking off as I begin to get through the 2x4.

In that case... the bits you're buying are garbage. Wherever you're
going to buy them, don't go back.

Again, if this is getting expensive, that's your own fault. That's
what happens when you buy the cheapest crap you can find: you have to
keep replacing it. The lowest price is usually *not* the best value.
Pony up the extra bucks *once* and get a decent set of bits. I'm still
using a set of spade bits that I bought _at least_ 25 years ago, and
have used for literally thousands of holes. I've had to replace
exactly one of them during that time, and that was because I lost it.

Try *any* of the following:

Craftsman
Irwin
Vermont American
Ace Hardware's house brand

If those don't work, go at the corner of the building on the outside.
Fire a .45 down the wall. All holes made at once. Duct tape entry & exit
holes.