Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Employee Free Choice Act Now . Org

Hawke wrote:

Look, you're a Bush supporter, a right winger, and a follower of
republicans. That alone means you don't know anything about what you are
talking about and therefore have not a shred of credibility. So why would
anyone listen to your ill-informed and ignorant opinion? The answer is they
wouldn't. It's like this, if Bush says something most everyone now thinks
it's automatically wrong because he's proven to be such a Bozo. It's the
same with you. If you say unions are bad then that automatically means they
are a good thing. Too bad we can't send you back to Texas with Bush so both
of you could never be heard from again. Then you could work at a low paying
non union job while you're there.

Hawke

Dunno about Bürste, but I'm not a Bush supporter, a right winger or a
follower of Republicans, or follower of anybody for that matter. I
have been a union member, though.

If a company has degraded to the point where it needs a union to
protect the workers, the best thing to do is to dissolve the company.
Better that than bring in a union. The union will destroy the company
anyway, but also the little remaining self respect of the workers.

David