Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leo Lichtman[_2_] Leo Lichtman[_2_] is offline

Default Gloves?

"Jerry - OHIO" wrote: (clip) I once got my T shirt ripped off of my body
by a wire wheel on a bench
grinder. (clip)

I heard about, but didn't see, a machinist walk past a lathe that had a
piece of round stock protruding through the spindle into the aisle. A burr
caught his shop coat, twisted the fabric and he sent several seconds
rotating and flopping. Must have seemed like an hour.

On a point closely related to gloves, I hope you all know that when you do
power polishing on the lathe, NEVER wrap the rag around your fingers.