Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default On Topic Sorta - Attending Trade Shows Frugally?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:13:10 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Other than me being a cheap-arse, are there any ideas or thoughts out there
for me on this? I'm wondering if any of you ever received these free passes
and how did you get them or get on the list to receive them?

I know there is no legitimate metalworking content here, but the trade shows
are something that a lot of us attend, etc. There, of course is no
"rec.crafts.metalworking.tradeshows" newsgroup either so this is the most
legitimate group I could think of to post to other than maybe harassing the
folks over at alt.machines.cnc. grin

I get free Westec passes every year, in the mail.

Go to the various trade show websites, and simply apply for one. In
most cases, they will send you one free. Or several of them.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.