Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stupendous Man Stupendous Man is offline

Default Macabre metalworking

That is just sick. Reminds me too much of the mining that went on in the
Nazi death
camps.

You are too squeamish.
By that logic, since "Nazi" scientists invented things , we should ditch
synthetic lubricants, destroy all rockets, and go back to piston engined
aircraft.
Ever buy a "Bayer" brand asprin? Parent company I.G. Farben made "Zyclon B"
and backed such physicians doing clinical evaluations as Josef Mengele.

Get over it. A lot of my family never left the camps, but I own a Mercedes.
--
Stupendous Man,