Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default On Topic Sorta - Attending Trade Shows Frugally?

What I'd really hate to do though is receifve a free pass and then not
use it when someone else could have used it...

Don't hesitate to contact them, in some of the trade shows in my industry,
the vendors have virtually unlimited passes, I've even been told they
could e-mail the PDF to me and it would get me in. These are trade shows
associated with a professional conference and may not apply to all shows,
but worth a try.

Excellent. Thank you. I'll give them fair warning that my attendance is
certainly not guaranteed, but possible given the facts at hand...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244