Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default On Topic Sorta - Attending Trade Shows Frugally?

Do you have any suppliers that exhibit at the show? If so ask if they
have any
"guest passes" available. Or you might become a "temporary employee" of
the exhibitor and get a pass that way. You pretty much have to know
somebody
to get a freebie to a trade show but it's not all that hard.

That's about what I figured... Might have to look at the list of those
exibiting and make some strategic e-mail time.

What I'd really hate to do though is receifve a free pass and then not use
it when someone else could have used it...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R