Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default O/T Haynes Manual: The Truth

Appelation Controlee wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:22:06 +0000, Rod wrote:

-------------------8
The one time I bought the manufacturer's manual, I was somewhat hacked
off to find out how many things were 'missing' or inferior on mine
compared with the models sold in other markets. Example: In most other
markets they had energy absorbing bumpers utilising something like shock
absorbers; on mine they were simply bolted on.

Typical of the contempt with which British manufacturers regarded their
home market.
No wonder they lost it.

It was that famous British brand, Honda. :-)

--
Rod

onset.