Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Admin Admin is offline

Default NooB needs HELP!!

On 2009-01-17 21:56:27 -0800, "BobW"
said:

"Admin" wrote in message
news:2009011720334016807-sowhati@comcastnet...
On 2009-01-17 14:23:39 -0800, "Michael A. Terrell"
said:

Eeyore wrote:

mark krawczuk wrote:

hi, i dont think anything interesting is a waste of time

Yes, plenty are. Such as things that are known NOT to work.

Graham

Like old donkeys?

Well, it is working now. The 120 V zener was faulty.
Thanks to all the helpers. Pie in the faces of the negative nay-sayers.
See ya.
--

Congrats! That would make sense.

I'd still like to see how it works with that zener shorted out.

Bob

Bob,

I removed both diodes. With the zener shorted I still got problems: the
current was extremely low. So I removed both.