Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13408 Ignoramus13408 is offline

Default Macabre metalworking

On 2009-01-18, Wes wrote:
"AZOTIC" wrote:

Tokyo collected some 700 grams of gold, 500 grams of palladium and 1.9 kg of
silver from cremated bodies in 2007, adding Y3.2 million (?24,600) to the
city's bank account. The city also banked around Y90,000 (?690) in coins
left as offering inside the coffins.

That is just sick. Reminds me too much of the mining that went on
in the Nazi death camps.

I thought that they were collecting that gold from ash piles. They did
not kill those people after all.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/