Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wfhabicher@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bush claims economy on track to recovery - 30,000 Circuit Cityemployees disagree

On Jan 17, 1:15*pm, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:39:10 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
snipWhat we are in for are undamped harmonic oscillations with the
original force being all that coin issued to the banks by the
government. *Once the spigot is opened... watch out for the deluge.

Wolfgang

--------------
It is impossible to tell if this i. s a correct analysis*

What should be apparent is that the central banks are like the
reckless [or stupid] welder that is cutting into a tank with
torch. *No one knows what the tank contains, because no one wants
to make the study, but keep urging the welder on because they
want a hole in the tank (to let the money out).

It is a recipe for disaster.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
He that will not apply new remedies,
must expect new evils:
for Time is the greatest innovator: and
what shall be the end?

Essays, "Of Innovations" (1597-1625).

It is impossible to tell if this is a correct analysis .

Agreed. If I were able to predict the future I would play the stock
market and not write he-))

I ran my scenario past a PhD in economics last night at a society
dinner. He liked the analogy. How governments react is of course
anyone's guess.

Wolfgang