Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Straightening tube/valve pins

On Jan 17, 10:04*am, Carter wrote:
Peter Wieck wrote:
I spent a few shifts in the tool-room in my time - and between
fetching buckets of air and carbon-stretchers all these fine
distinctions became second-nature.

What? No requests to fetch sky hooks or left-handed monkey wrenches? * :-)

Um.... Monkey wrenches do come in "hands". And ambidexterous (self-
adjusting). It has to do with the hand of the thread, guys - not the
jaw side. Lest you think I am kidding: Lot 666 (interesting lot
number, as well:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DG

http://library.duke.edu/digitalcolle...T2855-lrg.jpeg

As well.

And, I was waiting for this one to come along ;-)

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA