Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default NooB needs HELP!!

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:29:24 +1030, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .

This sounds like one of those automotive Brown's gas things, in which
case the whole thing is a waste of time and silicon.

hi, i dont think anything interesting is a waste of time .
wether people like you dont like it , well tough , you can NEVER TELL
where this sort of experementing will take you , without experimenting ,
we would have nothing.

---
But, Mark, you just don't understand.

If Mr. Larkin says it's a waste of time and silicon, then regardless of
whether anyone wants to experiment and find out _why_ , for themselves,
they really shouldn't.

I don't know why, that's just the way Mr. Larkin wants it, and since he
knows best it's better just to do it his way and ask no questions.

PS... please take my lead and bottom post.

JF