Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default Where to buy replacement LCD panels for TVs..

PeterD wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:02:13 -0800 (PST), Ronald
wrote:

I got a question for everyone...
I'm trying to locate a replacement LCD panel for a RCA L42WD22.
Had a kid take a toy hammer to the screen and now it looks pretty ...
cracked.. The backlighting still works.. Anyone got a place I can
order one.. Thanks!

-Ron

Easier to get a new kid I'd think. And may work better too.

Nahh. It's hard to get kids to work; and besides, they're too small to
get much out of them anyway. The only thing they're really good for is
getting into small places that an adult can't access: like sewer pipes
and such. (Tie a rope to a foot to ensure reliable extraction.)

Better to sell the kid...much better return.

BFG

jak