Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default OT - Under Bush, US foreclosure filings up 81 percent in 2008

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 5:11 pm, RB wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:

Under Reid / Pelosi the economy tanked. Makes as much sense
Too_many_loose_tools

Funny how GWB gets all the credit for the bad stuff, and none for the
good stuff. Some guys just can't get a break.

But OTOH, he did get a few breaks over the years:

Graduate of Yale and Harvard
Fighter pilot (!)
2-term governor of Texas. Not Rhode Island
2-term US President.

He did pretty well for a dumbass, I must say.
Maybe if I keep reading TMTs posts, I'll lose enough IQ points to run
for president

I suspect his college degrees were bought by Daddy and Mommy....he is
the first graduate that I know that knows little to nothing.

Fighter pilot who went AWOL....funny you forgot that?

Two terms in TX.....also likely bought by Daddy and Mommy.

Two terms US President....LOL...well we know how well that
went...Mission Accomplished!

Wanna tell us about his response to Katrina?

Did I mention that his Mommy is on record telling the American people
to quit picking on her little Georgie?

I hear he likes torture too...all those POWs still out there will
appreciate him for that.

TMT

Hell, Obama is going to go to extreme torture mode. Read
To-many-loose-synapses postings to the Perps.