Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Under Bush, US foreclosure filings up 81 percent in 2008

Calif Bill wrote:

Under Reid / Pelosi the economy tanked. Makes as much sense
Too_many_loose_tools

Funny how GWB gets all the credit for the bad stuff, and none for the
good stuff. Some guys just can't get a break.

But OTOH, he did get a few breaks over the years:

Graduate of Yale and Harvard
Fighter pilot (!)
2-term governor of Texas. Not Rhode Island
2-term US President.

He did pretty well for a dumbass, I must say.
Maybe if I keep reading TMTs posts, I'll lose enough IQ points to run
for president

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RB" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

Under Reid / Pelosi the economy tanked. Makes as much sense
Too_many_loose_tools

Funny how GWB gets all the credit for the bad stuff, and none for the good
stuff. Some guys just can't get a break.

But OTOH, he did get a few breaks over the years:

Graduate of Yale and Harvard
Fighter pilot (!)
2-term governor of Texas. Not Rhode Island
2-term US President.

He did pretty well for a dumbass, I must say.
Maybe if I keep reading TMTs posts, I'll lose enough IQ points to run for
president

George didn't post political bull**** to rec.crafts.metalworking either!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 15, 5:11*pm, RB wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:

Under Reid / Pelosi the economy tanked. *Makes as much sense
Too_many_loose_tools

Funny how GWB gets all the credit for the bad stuff, and none for the
good stuff. *Some guys just can't get a break.

But OTOH, he did get a few breaks over the years:

Graduate of Yale and Harvard
Fighter pilot (!)
2-term governor of Texas. Not Rhode Island
2-term US President.

He did pretty well for a dumbass, I must say.
Maybe if I keep reading TMTs posts, I'll lose enough IQ points to run
for president

I suspect his college degrees were bought by Daddy and Mommy....he is
the first graduate that I know that knows little to nothing.

Fighter pilot who went AWOL....funny you forgot that?

Two terms in TX.....also likely bought by Daddy and Mommy.

Two terms US President....LOL...well we know how well that
went...Mission Accomplished!

Wanna tell us about his response to Katrina?

Did I mention that his Mommy is on record telling the American people
to quit picking on her little Georgie?

I hear he likes torture too...all those POWs still out there will
appreciate him for that.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 15, 5:28*pm, "Up North" wrote:
"RB" wrote in message

Calif Bill wrote:

Under Reid / Pelosi the economy tanked. *Makes as much sense
Too_many_loose_tools

Funny how GWB gets all the credit for the bad stuff, and none for the good
stuff. *Some guys just can't get a break.

But OTOH, he did get a few breaks over the years:

Graduate of Yale and Harvard
Fighter pilot (!)
2-term governor of Texas. Not Rhode Island
2-term US President.

He did pretty well for a dumbass, I must say.
Maybe if I keep reading TMTs posts, I'll lose enough IQ points to run for
president

George didn't post political bull**** to rec.crafts.metalworking either!- Hide quoted text -

You assume he knows how to type....remember that his father didn't
know how to scan groceries.

Or read....can't you read the OT disclaimer on the title?

And did a liberal hold a gun to your head so you would type your
response? ;)

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 5:11 pm, RB wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:

[...]

Hell, Obama is going to go to extreme torture mode. Read
To-many-loose-synapses postings to the Perps.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Wanna tell us about his response to Katrina?

Yeah, he screwed up. He assumed the losers in NOLA would be the first
responders, with backup from the Feds. You know, like every other
disaster in almost any other part of the country, like Mississippi a few
miles away. Or the upper midwest when the tornadoes devastated large
areas, and rivers flooded. They took care of their own, with additional
backup assistance from the federal government. They didn't sit on their
entitled butts and cry for the Feds to come rescue them. that's the way
it should be.
He screwed up by not publicly calling out Nagan and the LA governor
for their stupidity. They dropped the ball, GWB got the blame. Business
as usual.