Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Straightening tube/valve pins

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
I have a vague suspicion that this tool was actually supplied
by Mullard, but I could be wrong there. I have a clear memory
of it being a baby blue colour. Happy days ...

*Rummages around in the "box-o-stuff" Ahhh, here we go.

Belling & Lee Ltd.
L1424
Made in England

Yuppers, baby blue, soft rubber with hard black 7 and
9 pin tube base inserts.

Jeff

Ah well - after more than 35 years, I don't reckon that was too bad a bit of
memory on my part !! Not Mullard but Belling Lee. I knew it was someone
famous in the trade ! Might still have been actually distributed by Mullard
though ...

Arfa