Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
kony kony is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:24:29 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:08:06 -0500, kony wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:41:30 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:58:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

No you don't. You would be put in prison for assualt if you did.

You wouldn't see it coming, and the only evidence of the event you would
have are your bruises. I would walk in, greeting everyone the next day,
as normal. You would likely not report the places I'd bruise you.
Also...

Your word isn't good enough. You need a witness.

Hmm. Threatening physical violence. In past trolls you
attempted to claim there's nothing illegal about your
trolling. Care to take another guess?

I think you need to review the context of the thread you retarded
little motherless *******.

I have not threatened anyone, you stupid, illiterate ****tard!

Really?

Now, run off, and make your wussy boy claims that I broke some law and
see where it gets you, pussy.

Getting defensive are we?

Me declaring what I do to retarded twits "like you", and me saying "I
WILL SMACK so-and-so." are two different things.

Oh? Then why did you bother writing anything???

Now guess which one of the above I DID write, and which one I never
said at all, you stupid little piece of ****?

Your mother should be jailed as a felon for the crime of not flushing
your retarded ass the moment she shat you out of here retarded ass.

At what point did you not grasp that around roughly the
1000th time you wrote something like this, nobody would see
it as anything other than thrashing around in desperation?

How's that for off-the-x-axis, you goddamned accusatory ****ing punk?!

You lied previously, you're not even half my age.