Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bulegoge@columbus.rr.com is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Jan 12, 10:14*pm, Spurious Response
wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:55:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 12, 9:51*pm, The Great Attractor
Sup...@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGal axy.org wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:58:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Great Insult! *Try going into the complex plane for a few insults
though - ok?

*I ALSO know more about fractals and chaos than you do. *I know right
where a little twit like you resides at in the Mandlebrot set.

I see you know how to assume multiple identities on USENET. *My
estimation of you just went up a notch.

*I figured you were too stupid to actually see the connection between the
nym and the last remarks.

* You really are too retarded for my time, turkey.

I don't really need to look at the name. Your writing here is very
distinctive. And did I mention, very one dimensional?

I would not be talking to me if I could be making $200/hour doing real
work.