Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
kony kony is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:36:51 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:15:53 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 11, 10:52 am, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

Multi-layer boards *are* difficult to work with. Try removing through
hole devices on an 0.092" thick PCB.

I let my technicians do that work for me.

I smack holier than thou retards like you around.

What? You don't smack anybody around, you just troll like a
spoiled child. Did it ever occur to you that when you write
something meant for others to read, if nobody has their head
up your ass as far as you do, that the intended effect just
isn't there at all?