Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Difficult-to-get keys

drugs began to take hold. I remember Peter Riocreux
saying something like:

However, I want to get some additional keys cut, and it came without
any key code information and the vendor has not (yet) responded to my
query. A couple of key-cutting places have said they cannot do it.

The item is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=260336333887&ssPageName=STRK:M EWN:IT&ih=016#ebayphotohosting.

Never heard of them and you'll be lucky. Probably a Chinese one.