Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default DTV related accidents and deaths

"K" wrote in message
Maybe if your postings didn't infer that you are the victim of a
government/big business plot to do you in, fewer people would regard you
as an idiot.

I'm telling you it IS a plot. A Gawddamn plot by evil Republicans.
Everyone knows that Democrats have less income, therefore more of them will
be up there changing these things, unlike evil Republicans, who will employ
unemployed Democrats or illegal aliens to do it. And more of those poor
Democrats will fall off and die.

What I can't figure out is this. On every box I have ever seen, they sit on
a shelf INSIDE the house. Where's the risk?

Steve