Posted to sci.electronics.repair
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default Laptop/ drill rechargable batterys.. methods for longer life?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:10:40 -0800, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

The fact that both companies sell items for more than what it costs
to make or obtain them (which all companies have to do to stay in
business) does not bestow any form of equivalence on their businesses.

Both sell **** for *way* more than it's worth.

I think Panasonic, National Semiconductor, etc, etc, etc, would object to
having their products so-described.

Let 'em. If they choose to sell through a disty that provides zero
service at 2-10x the price, who am I to tell them otherwise. I don't
know why anyone would be stupid enough to buy other than onesies
though.