Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default DTV related accidents and deaths

Why don't you either get cable or satellite and get on with your life?
It's not the end of the world.

G.S.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:30:09 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

well I for one waited to get a converter after reports of the early
ones werent good, I hoped later versions would be more sensitive and
work better.

sadly the improvement hasnt came.

plus I wanted the new DTV PAL DVR, but heck just a few are out, its on
back order. I have a order hanging with a personal friend who sells
them but hasnt even gotten his yet.

the loss of channels well theres no excuse, and hearings should be
held in congress asking why the broadcasters havent done better and
just what occured.

newxt thing you know they will want to convert AM and FM to digital.

government mucking at its typical best