Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Bay Area Holdout Bay Area Holdout is offline

Default DTV related accidents and deaths

" President elect Obama said he wants to extend the date of the
changeover because the govt. ran out of money for the coupons. I hope
that the date change occurs in warm weather. Maybe wait another 6
months, which would then occur in August. With any hope, Obama will
have more sense than previous politicians.

Jim

Good Lord, yet another government entitlement and people are complaining
it's not enough!
Sounds like you guys are all from New Orleans and ignored the hurricane
evacuation orders and then sat in sewer water saying "Where's the government
with my free pre-paid debit cards and housing?" for the TV cameras.
How could anyone NOT be ready for this? It's been talked about for years. My
83 year old mother managed to take care of the whole thing by herself five
months ago. Get a brain and grow-up and stop crying!
Oh yeah, let's not forget in August, lots of thunderstorms and people could
get hit by lightning putting up those new government paid antennas!

BAHO