Posted to alt.home.repair
Realist Realist is offline

Default Electricity problem

Thank you!!!

This all happened after I moved my TV from one outlet to another, I mounted
it on my wall. Before the move I had 2 satellite receivers, 1 DVD player a
security system, a Laptop as well as the TV into one outlet, this one is
empty now. Nothing new has been added, the only change is that the TV has
been moved and it is going into an outlet that we have not used before and
we use a small extension cord to connect it. The breaker worked for about 10
minutes later tonight and I tried the GFI test, it did not work while the
power was going to the outlets.