Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Stuck frozen car doors

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:28:48 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

I have absolutely nothing to offer but sympathy. We've had one of those
hundred year winters here, and about 14" of snow so far. I don't know how
people cope with frozen car doors and all the other stuff. It is hard
enough around here just trying not to fall and bust yer keester.

Where in the heck is all this global warming stuff? If you see it, please
send it to Southern Utah.

Steve

"Global Warming Claims Two Aussie Tourists" *

Almost one in three of the 600,000 visitors to the region's two
glaciers ignored warning signs and entered danger zones in 2007, the
Department of Conservation said.

All the recent snow in Vegas damaged my pool solar heater frame.

*
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...5S08.DTL&tsp=1