Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv
Chill Out Chill Out is offline

Default $40.00 And Done Converter Box?

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 21:48:17 -0500, Nate Nagel wrote for every to trash:

KC wrote:
On Jan 9, 7:14 pm, Nate Nagel wrote:
I have three old TV's but only bought two boxes because one of them
is on cable.

nate

I have 3 tv's, all on cable, but I bought a box anyway. What ya gonna
do if the cable goes out just before the superbowl? Or goes out for a
week like mine did when a tornado tore up the neighborhood?

KC

Actually, if I were watching the super bowl at home, I'd use one of the
converter boxes. Get a better picture that way. seriously.

nate

I have a PVR w/ record, pause, rewind. Converter box does not.