Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger[_8_] Roger[_8_] is offline

Default Sony Clock-radio ICF-C273L - how open?

In message ,
writes
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:09:19 +0000, Roger
wrote:

How do I open this radio up please, so that I can fit the earphone
socket that Sony fits as standard on all units except those sold in the
UK?

I've taken the 5 screws out, and it opens 20mm at the back, but really
does not want to separate at the front.....

Anyhting under the batteries ...presuming there are batt's

I should have said - it's a mains, FM/MW/LW digital push-button machine
- no batteries.
All very swish plastic curves, and a Christmas present, so I don't want
to break it.
--
Roger