Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Kilz

On Jan 9, 2:53*pm, (szabriskie) wrote:
I know Kilz is a good primer available in oil based and latex based. *My
question is: *is the oil based primer allowed/available in California. *

We are cleaning up my deceased brother's house and there are a lot of
stinky stains on the floor. *The floor is on a concrete slab. *I have used
this on ceiling stains and it works great, but I don't know about pet
stains on the floor.
Thanks in advance-
szabriskie

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

I question whether Kilz or any oil primer would do, after a fire a
very expensive and nasty primer is nedded to stop smokes smell. I
would start with Bleach, after a few days Amonia, then the more
expensive enzime deoderizers. Bleach kills mold and anything alive and
is cheap, you can put it in a garden sprayer and spray and leave.