Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv
ransley ransley is offline

Default $40.00 And Done Converter Box?

On Jan 9, 9:06*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
ransley wrote:
On Jan 9, 6:36 pm, candy wrote:
x posted to alt . cable-tv alt . home . repair alt . tv . tech . hdtv

Are there any recommended $40.00 preferably pass through converter
boxes for sale and if so can you kindly provide a link. TIA.

Google for reviews of boxes, Consumers Reports review has a link to
the review at google, *what I have in seen in reviews local stores
dont carry what is best, they are online.

We got the Zenith at Radio Shack, the Tivax we bought online. *Quite a price
range on the same model from different places, you can save thirty or forty
bucks shopping around.

How is the Tivax compared to zenith, Tivax is top rated.