Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv
mm mm is offline

Default $40.00 And Done Converter Box?

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:09:56 -0800 (PST), KC
wrote:

On Jan 9, 7:14*pm, Nate Nagel wrote:

*I have three old TV's but only bought two boxes because one of them is on cable.

nate

I have 3 tv's, all on cable, but I bought a box anyway. What ya gonna
do if the cable goes out just before the superbowl? Or goes out for a
week like mine did when a tornado tore up the neighborhood?

Absolutely. Much less likely the air will break, and very unlikely
to break at the same time as the cable.

But I've decided to postpone the switchover for 3 or 4 months.

KC