Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default $40.00 And Done Converter Box?

wrote:
candy wrote:
x posted to alt . cable-tv alt . home . repair alt . tv . tech . hdtv

Are there any recommended $40.00 preferably pass through converter
boxes for sale and if so can you kindly provide a link. TIA.

Look for the Zenith DTT901. Google is your friend!

Chip

Just curious, where would one purchase one of these besides online,
should I want another (I already have two.) I bought mine at Circuit
****ty, but they seem to have taken their ball and gone home. I have
three old TV's but only bought two boxes because one of them is on
cable. Based on what I've seen online the Zenith really is the best
cheap box, and I have been happy with mine. It actually gets better
reception than the one TV that I have with a digital tuner (but
obviously a HD LCD TV has a better picture than an old CRT)

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel