Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default Kilz

"szabriskie" wrote in message
om...
I know Kilz is a good primer available in oil based and latex based. My
question is: is the oil based primer allowed/available in California.

We are cleaning up my deceased brother's house and there are a lot of
stinky stains on the floor. The floor is on a concrete slab. I have used
this on ceiling stains and it works great, but I don't know about pet
stains on the floor.
Thanks in advance-
szabriskie

As for the allowablility of an oil-based product you can call any paint
store or even the paint desk at a box store for that answer. Lowe's os
where I found out that PA no longer allows oil based. Interestinly enough,
I was told that while the gallons were banned there are products that are
allowable in quarts only. What the heck is that about? I miss the
oil-based products.