Posted to alt.home.repair
cm[_2_] cm[_2_] is offline

Default Kilz

Treat the pet odor stains on the concrete with a malodorant available at any
janitorial supply. Malodorants contain enzymes that will eat the smell away.
Use it very very liberally. I have done this many times on house flips and
it works easily. Any questions just ask.
Don't buy the stuff at the pet food stores it is way over priced.

cm

"szabriskie" wrote in message
om...
I know Kilz is a good primer available in oil based and latex based. My
question is: is the oil based primer allowed/available in California.

We are cleaning up my deceased brother's house and there are a lot of
stinky stains on the floor. The floor is on a concrete slab. I have used
this on ceiling stains and it works great, but I don't know about pet
stains on the floor.
Thanks in advance-
szabriskie