Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default faucet that cannot be left on just a trickle

I have a single handle bath faucet that shuts itself off when I want just a
trickle of flow, caused by gravity and the weight of its handle. My solution
is to add a counter weight:

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7020105_3XFKR

However, this doesn't look very elegant. Do you have another suggestions? It
doesn't have to be perfect; any improvement over mine is welcome.

In case you wonder, the faucet is this model:
http://www.pricepfister.com/bath/Product/042-AMFC.aspx#

I don't want to replace the faucet -- not worth the trouble.

(sorry if you get duplicate post; my first post didn't show after a few days
so I re-post on a different server)