Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Morse[_2_] Morse[_2_] is offline

Default VCR Repair - JVC HR-S7600 Control Plate (UK model)

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 04:46:24 -0000, "Morse"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

The p/n is LP10080-002E according to the HR-S7500 manual.

I'd be happy with any of those prices you mentioned ...

WES's trade price is listed as AU$5.90.

If they won't deal with you as an overseas customer, I could order the
part for you, but then you would have to pay AU$6.90 delivery to my
address followed by the international postage charge to yours. That
could amount to a total cost of around AU$23 or so.

If you are still interested, contact me via email.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc, that's very kind, thanks very much. I'll give it another few days of
poking around for a UK supplier and if I draw a blank, I'd be grateful to
accept your kind offer.

Regards,

Morse