Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default British Gas HomeCare Ads Banned

"Dave Plowman (News)" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

I must have imagined getting a visit from them, three hours after the
initial phone call, on a Saturday, a month or so back.

When I used them many years ago their initial call out time was great.
It's a shame it always took many visits before they actually fixed the
problem. Once it took 13!

That was my brother's experience too. Fitters who hadn't a clue about
fixing the actual fault so used the shotgun approach when it came to the
electronics in the boiler. None of which they actually carried with
them.

The fitter diagnosed the fault in about ten minutes, didn't have the
part, but arranged it and a return visit for the Tuesday - and
temporarily got the boiler back into service there and then. He was only
here about 30min total.