Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default British Gas HomeCare Ads Banned

In article ,
Mark wrote:
I must have imagined getting a visit from them, three hours after the
initial phone call, on a Saturday, a month or so back.

When I used them many years ago their initial call out time was great.
It's a shame it always took many visits before they actually fixed the
problem. Once it took 13!

That was my brother's experience too. Fitters who hadn't a clue about
fixing the actual fault so used the shotgun approach when it came to the
electronics in the boiler. None of which they actually carried with them.

--
*I want it all and I want it delivered

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.