Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting compressor deal

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:53:07 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:01:09 -0800
in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:28:12 -0600, "Up North"
wrote:

Here in Illinois, the weather is not as friendly to "inventory" and it
quickly degrades into rust.

Minnesota too. Gunner has it nice with the low humidity.

Im in the middle of one of the worst fog seasons Ive seen in many years.
Ive been out with the paste wax a lot lately.

I'm in the Pacific Northwest - this is where the rain jokes began.

Interesting phenomena I noted this evening. There is fog over the
river, filling the river bed. Tends to also be forming over the
standing water, too. Yeehaa.
The road isn't closed, yet. Down to alternating one lane. Will
be interesting to see about getting home tonight.

Id be happy to be going someplace. Ive been home since the Friday
before Christmas. Not a single service call since then. I figured the
phone would start ringing Monday last....nothing.

I start cold calling clients tommorow....sigh

But..the shop and the property are looking pretty good. Shrug.
Ive been staying busy. I knew this was going to be the slow
season...but Crom..not this slow....

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.