Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default WTC 7

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I am breathlessly waiting for the second episode to unfold, Tawm. When
is it due?

Will there be sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll involved? Metalworking?

Meanwhile in high-Earth orbit, a grinning Commander Yakrut saluted smartly
as he entered Admiral Slatnick's battle command center. He was bearing very
good news indeed! "Admiral we are far ahead of schedule, our agents have
convinced the Earth's present inhabitance that their industry is creating an
undesirable climate warming. They actually bought the notion that CO2 gas
emissions are causing this. Soon, their infrastructure, manufacturing
capabilities and ability to resist our control will completely crumble. We
can soon commence harvesting the humans and they will be as docile as
nansils in spring...and much tastier! Our agents are also convincing the
humans to change their diets to exclude animal proteins that give the meat
that unpleasant flavor. Yes Admiral, we will be come very wealthy when we
can get all this fresh human meat to the markets on Zorkon! Stupid, stupid
humans...but SO delicious!!!